If you live in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire, you must wear a face covering when you leave home.
- If you’re over the age of 12, you must now wear a mask whenever you leave the house. You can still only leave the house for one of the four reasons:
- Shopping for food and supplies that you need.
- Care and caregiving.
- Work and study if you can’t do it at home.
- Wearing a mask helps protect you, your family and every other Victorian.
- If you are in regional Victoria, it is also recommended that you wear a face covering when you are in your local area and you can’t keep 1.5 metres from other people.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get tested.
For information about Coronavirus in your language, please click here.
For information about wearing masks in your language, click here.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION VISIT: WWW.CORONAVIRUS.VIC.GOV.AU/TRANSLATIONS
Please see below information regarding the arrangements for Term 3 in your language.
Please click below to access the on-site attendance form for Term 3 2020.
On Site Attendance Form
Please click here to read a letter to parents regarding the arrangements for learning in Term 3.
Please click here to access a message to families from the Victorian Chief Health Officer.
It provides guidance and advice to families in relation to recent coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreaks.
For advice in your language, click below: