Springvale is a small campus of Noble Park English Language School catering for Primary aged children (5-12 years). At Springvale, we strive to build our students’ English language skills to prepare them for their future education in a mainstream school.
- Students attend the campus every weekday for two terms – a total of 20 weeks of intensive English language instruction.
- A high level of teacher support is given to students with only 14 students per class.
- Students are taught by qualified English as Additional Language teachers (EAL).
- The campus has a Vietnamese/Mandarin speaking Aide available from Monday to Wednesday.
- A Burmese speaking Aide is employed full time from Monday to Friday.
The Springvale Campus has a Wellbeing Officer employed from Monday to Wednesday to support families with health and welfare concerns. The Wellbeing Officer also takes an active role in promoting programs at the Campus.
- 9:00: School starts
- 11:00 – 11.30: Recess
- 1:30: Lunch
- 1:40 – 2.30: Recess
- 3:30: Home time
Parking is available close to the school, in Union Grove, Warwick Avenue and Springvale Road. Parents may not drive into the school grounds.
Springvale Railway Station (Cranbourne/ Pakenham Line) is a 5 minute walk along Springvale Road.
The Campus is easily accessed via train or bus. A number of buses travel along Springvale Road, with stops close to the campus.
- 885 from Glen Waverley
- 813 from Dandenong
- 814 from Springvale South
- 902 Chelsea
Students on Permanent visas who live more than 4.8 km away from the school can apply for a Myki card paid for by the Department of Education.
Noble Park English Language School
Principal: Enza Calabro
Assistant Principals: Inna Gvozdenko, Beverley Berger and Sandra San Martin
Campus Coordinator: Nune Jordaan
Noble Park English Language School Springvale Campus is situated on the grounds of Springvale Rise Primary School on Springvale Road.
355A Springvale Road
Tel: 9548 3496
Fax: 9546 7063