If you live in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire, you must wear a face covering when you leave home.
- If you’re over the age of 12, you must now wear a mask whenever you leave the house. You can still only leave the house for one of the four reasons:
- Shopping for food and supplies that you need.
- Care and caregiving.
- Work and study if you can’t do it at home.
- Wearing a mask helps protect you, your family and every other Victorian.
- If you are in regional Victoria, it is also recommended that you wear a face covering when you are in your local area and you can’t keep 1.5 metres from other people.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get tested.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION VISIT: WWW.CORONAVIRUS.VIC.GOV.AU/TRANSLATIONS